THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Doing Yo Mike





OMG! This video above is like gasoline to my ever simmering Mike fire!! My heart was beating so fast as I watched this. Really – the ability to be able to express your Mike in its purest form is something I aspire for all the time. I just haven’t been able to experience this with other people like I really want to. I saw the flyer for this party at the Roseland, but being in Atlanta, it did me no good. To be able to get a peek inside this celebration is more than I could ever hope for!
All Mike fans take such ownership of him and all that is him, that I tend to talk in the first person about things. That’s why when I see people expressing and being in the essence of their love affair with Mike – I give them ownership. So all of these people are in the midst of doing their Mike!

0 comments: