THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The "Complete" Michael Jackson Scrapbook

Well I am happy and honored to present my "complete" Michael Jackson Scrapbook. There are labors of love and then there was this. I almost feel a lost that it is done, but a joy that it is not. This will never end, and new pages are popping up in my mind as I write this. I also inadvertently left out a page about the children, so I need to do that.

I ended up getting a binder type book so that I can easily move pages around and add pages. I will be perfectly fine if I end up having to get another one.

Currently the book is 100 pages long with the 62 some odd actual scrapbooking pages showcased here. The rest of the pages are photos that I didn't include in this digital album.

ENJOY!!!


0 comments: