THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rest In Peace Elizabeth Taylor



1932-2011
You and Our Precious Michael are together once again




Elizabeth & Michael Moments


The relationship between icons Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson was undeniably a loving one. Here's a look back at the two on a number of red carpets, smiling and embracing one another as only close friends can do.

Taylor passed away early Wednesday morning, while it will be two years in June that Jackson died. Upon hearing about Jackson's passing in 2009, the actress tweeted that she was "too devastated" to speak about the King of Pop's death.

She later gave a statement about her dear friend that read in part: "My heart ... my mind ... are broken. I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him. We had so much in common and we had such loving fun together. ... I still can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. It can't be so. He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty. I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most giving love I've ever known. Oh God! I'm going to miss him. I can't yet imagine life without him. But I guess with God's help ... I'll learn. I keep looking at the photo he gave me of himself, which says, 'To my true love Elizabeth, I love you forever.' And, I will love HIM forever."

Taylor passed away at 79. Jackson was 49.

Source: The Insider


0 comments: