THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back to School with Mike


Was perusing Maximum-Jackson and came across someone saying that they had acquired some school supplies featuring Mike. I had seen this stuff on Ebay and had budgeted to get it, but when I found out I could just go to the store - I was on it!!

I copped these things above. I want to use them, but then again I don't, lol lol The journals are of particular beauty to me. I feel like they deserve my writing, my words, my thoughts, my prayers - and that they all will be encircled and protected by Mike. There are four in the set and I intend to get two more next pay period.

I probably will end up not using any of them, lol lol I can't wait to find some folders because those I will use.

I LOVE MIKE!!

0 comments: