THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Personal Joy -The Scrapbook

PART ONE

To celebrate what would have been Michael Jacksons 52nd Birthday - I decided to spend this weekend working on my scrapbook. I was struggling with how to not to make my book just a breakout of his life and career and make it more personal - this has become the book that never ends. I keep thinking of things I'd like to have in it,lol lol The book has surpassed the traditional format and moved into a 12x12 Scrapbook Binder. This will allow me to move pages, add pages at my whim and expand the book.

What makes this extra special is not WHAT I am putting in it, but the PROCESS of making the page. The research, the handling of the pictures, the creation of the page. It is some of the most tranquil activity I have done - yet it can be quite emotional.

Though the work is best enjoyed in person - here is where I am with my craft. LOVE YOU MIKE (and your family).

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER




































0 comments: