THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 7, 2011

Escapade!! I'm going to see Janet!



Whew let me fan myself! I have been meaning to put this out there, but just haven't had the whooha!

As you know, I have seen the Jacksons as a unit (the Brothers) three times. I was not lucky or blessed enough to partake of Michael in all his splendidness AND I had never been able to see Janet. Well that is all about to change!

March 29th at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta GA - yours truly will be IN THE HOUSE!! I am soooo Excited!!

I think the prep for the concert is almost as hyped as the concert will be itself. So far I've only decided on what pants to wear, lol lol Must represent for the Pleasure Principal Era with the skin tight black pants. Now comes do I want to rock a hair style of Janet's or just rock a hair style 'inspried by' Janet, lol lol Decisions, Decisions

The whole event is exciting because it's my girls first official 'event', and the celebration of one of their birthday's as well. I might have to take a half a day off to get in the groove for this!!

I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!

0 comments: