THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 28, 2011

Passion - A Photo Shoot



Yesterday, I had a unique opportunity to show via pictures my passion for Michael. A photography student needed to do a photo shoot and asked me to be one of her subjects. I wasn't quite sure what the whole look was going to be so I set up a table and got decked out in an MJ look:



Even though the pictures didn't end up featuring all of that stuff (too staged, lol) there were some poignant ones taken and the one she chose should blow you away when I finally get my hands on it completed.

The whole experience was so powerful for me because though I know folks give me the time of day - I always feel like it's because they love me or they just can't figure out how to tell me to shut up when it comes to Michael Jackson. So any little sliver of 'interest' moves me like you wouldn't believe and taking out some of my things sent me there and I had a moment. It just washed over me as the realization hit, yet again, that he is no longer here with us in the flesh.

I will certainly post the pictures when they become available.

0 comments: