THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Doing Yo Mike





OMG! This video above is like gasoline to my ever simmering Mike fire!! My heart was beating so fast as I watched this. Really – the ability to be able to express your Mike in its purest form is something I aspire for all the time. I just haven’t been able to experience this with other people like I really want to. I saw the flyer for this party at the Roseland, but being in Atlanta, it did me no good. To be able to get a peek inside this celebration is more than I could ever hope for!
All Mike fans take such ownership of him and all that is him, that I tend to talk in the first person about things. That’s why when I see people expressing and being in the essence of their love affair with Mike – I give them ownership. So all of these people are in the midst of doing their Mike!

0 comments: