THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Like Waves In The Ocean...



May 25th will be 11 months. Somewhere in my mental calendar, time is slowing down remembering and grasping at everything that happen this time last year. More and more my heart is beginning to fill with trepidation because it knows...it knows.

I am not spiraling into the fog just yet - but I see it off in the distance. I want to work on my scrapbook so that it will be done in time, I have begun trolling the net for things to 'buy'. The feeling I get when something new comes in with his image, his likeness etc. is almost like a 'high'.

No I don't really know how I will 'be' a month from May 25th. I don't want to plan, I just want to experience. I feel good knowing that I will be encircled and embraced by the entire world as we struggle in our grief.

May 25th will be 11 months......

0 comments: