THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We Are The World


A co-worker came to my desk and we were talking and I saw them looking around my desk and as if there were a secret code she said, “ I couldn’t sleep last night and so I watched three hours of Michael Jackson – I miss him” We looked at each other and though there may have been varying degrees of pain, we connected at that moment – the flittering of magic mike dust fell around us and we were transported to the world of MIKEATAR.

What transpired was an emotional fast paced roller coaster ride. Talking fast and all at once, we spilled out our abbreviated stories – inhaling and exhaling as if we had found a fellow tribe member. She’s around my age so I know we come from the same part of the Island – she will know of 1979, she will know of Mike as he matured, she shares my sentiment that he was ‘our’ first boyfriend.

Her love was genuine which made me that much more excited. The look in our eyes as we dreamed about whether this was all just a very bad joke was mutual. You ever notice Mike fans get this ‘look’ when we speak of him, lol

We immediately made a vow like two 13 year olds to talk about Mike and I already know that we will.

It is always amazing to run into a fan – always amazing the connection we have.

I just wanted to share 

0 comments: