THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...



My Name is Pam (excuse me while I bop to my Jay-Z impression) Ok, I'm back. Yes my name is Pam and I'ma Gemini. I think that's important because it will explain to those that know Gemini's etc. a whole lot. I am a colored woman that has 43 1/2 years under her belt. Some bad, mostly good. I can't even lie. I've led a life hand picked and protected by God. Even through the bad - I've always fallen on Goose Down Comforters. I thank Him Daily.

Currently I live in the South in that Glorious place called the A-T-L. I grew up here, so I knew it before it got all hip. I kinda liked it better back then.

I am what I like to call a creative mutt. I have all these spots in my DNA that causes me to express myself in lots of different ways. I like things and activities that make me have to think and feel.

I got on the 'Super Highway" in an 89 Jetta in like 1994, in a closet in my apartment that I used as my office. I have been on here ever since and enjoy tooling around in my big Gray Durango with the HEMI BABY! The Digital world is my home and I love how the decorations keeps changing.

I'm a Mom, I'm a wife, I'm a friend, I'm a daughter and all that jazz. Sometimes I'm even a Sister, Aunt and Sibling.

I'm a long term slave as well. Been working for the man for over 20 years now, which in the big scheme of things isn't too bad. Sometimes I trick myself into believing I'm an indentured servent, but nah I'ma Slave - pass the cotton bag.

I drink, curse and talk REALLY LOUD. I lost myself for several years, but in a stroke of luck and alot of old fashion hard work - I found myself!! I'm so glad I did. I like who I am and who I am becoming and all the rest - I'll deal with on a case by case basis, lol.

Believing I was a Drag Queen in a former life is not to far off the mark. Rupaul, Kimora Lee and Janet Jackson's DNA flow freely through my veins. I'm a 5'2 1/2, brown-eyed, weave wearing, wish I could tuck my gut - fabulous woman!

My very best friend is my hubby, who I met online 4 years ago. We roll like grits and butter - the nice smooth kind with just the right amount of melted cheese. My Crew is the "House of Muscato" b/k/a the MWC. The three of us take the world by storm! The world we create, drink, weave and live in on a constant basis.

I'm stuck in High School in my mind and take every opportunity to revisit it with my HS friends.

I am married to my iphone but have brief torrid affairs with the blackberry. My family chose MAC, but I'm PC for life!

I went to school and got a whole heap of degrees just to prove I could - I should have spent that money on a cruise, because that's how I live my life - just crusing along - stopping at different ports - collecting stuff for my scrapbooking and moving right along.

So there you have it - is this all of who I am? Nope but it's good enough to set the stage for this here Blog!

0 comments: