THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Live and in Living Color


I was watching Unsung on TV One. It is a show that features R&B artists from the past and what happened to them. It's one of my favorite shows and seeing the usual quality of television geared towards African Americans it's hitting it out of the park.

Stacy Lattisaw was the featured performer and I discovered that she opened for the Jacksons on the Victory Tour. She actually didnt want to do it WTH?! They showed pictures of her and Michael and her mom indicated that she would 'go in his room' to talk and what not. I was sooo hating....

I have been focusing on Mike and his live performances lately via you tube. I never had the opportunity to see Mike solo live in concert, but I did see him 3 times with his Brothers. I went to the Destiny, Victory and Triumph concerts. The odd thing is I don't remember any of them, lol I have ticket stubs and everything. I vaguely remember that at one it was outside and freezing, and I ended up in a tank top cause I got so hot. That had to be the Victory tour, lol

I also have the programs from these concerts. I do find it odd I can't remember them, even when I watch them on you tube. What's that about?

The live performances are sooo spectacular! OMG! I did like the Destiny Tour in London the best. Mike was so pure then, lol I have all of these performances on my iphone. I am focused on the Dangerous Tour now, lol I have the entire concert. It was a Gold Pants moment (we will speak on that in the very near future) but Mike had lost weight, was a bit sluggish and on certain parts just wasn't giving it to me. I need to find what concert was when he filled out the Gold Pants, lol

0 comments: