THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Singing in the Background

Hello World! Yesterday was a good 'mikeing' day. I happened across several alledged 'Demos' by Mike of some of his more popular work as well as the entire History tour concert. Surprisingly I had never seen it. There are alot of things I haven't seen, heard or discovered which keeps this whole thing exciting for me. I uploaded alot to my phone, switching out stuff etc. I work the HELL out of this 8gs on the iphone!! Believe Dat!

That's not the topic of the day though, The images in the picture below are:



I HAVE NOT LIKED ONE SET OF MIKES BACKUP DANCERS AT ALL!! Well ok, the This Is It Crew kinda got me, but that's the only one.

This hypermasculine group of folks with all the belts, studs and mega weaves just have not been doing it for me. ESPECIALLY on any Jackson songs. Mike got background their names are Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Randy!! I sure wish he could have beat them into submission and paid them to go out on the road with him in some form or fashion. I just can't get into "Shake Your Body Down to the Ground" with these random dudes.

0 comments: